- Linux: In the case where there are insufficient KVM permissions, the emulator now prints debugging instructions more promptly.
- Fixed issue when using Vulkan external memory where it could have allowed mismatching memory type indices on the host on import. More details
- Fixed issue in emulation of GL_ALIASED_POINT_SIZE_RANGE where the enum was not supported on the host.
- Fixed issue where the emulator could not boot recent system images with no acceleration.
- Fixed memory corruption / crash on start from a boot-completed detector.
- Linux: We now prioritize using the system Vulkan loader over the packaged Vulkan loader.
- Fixed issue where on some host GPUs, Skia shaders could not compile due to errors related to GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch. The extension should now be properly supported if the host GPU has the extension.
- Fixed memory leak during long screen recording sessions.